Even though power outages aren’t an everyday occurrence, they can stir up a lot of trouble when you do have to deal with them. Installing a standby generator from a trusted brand like Generac offers a wide range of benefits, such as:
Safe, reliable power supply for your entire home – There’s a reason standby generators are also called “whole-house generators.” A Generac generator is capable of generating enough power for all the utilities and appliances you own. And with both natural gas and propane models available, you have options when it comes to fuel choice.
Automatic startup and safety notifications – Generac generators can be designed to start up immediately after it detects a power outage. This limits the inconvenience and problems that arise with an unexpected shut down. And with Mobile Link™ Remote Monitoring, you can check on its status and receive maintenance alerts from your smartphone or other device.
Some of the best Generac generator installers in Omaha – A-1 United Heating, Air & Electrical excels at generator installation. And as your local expert generator installers, we want you to have an amazing customer experience from the beginning. We’ll make sure your home is as prepared as possible for the next power outage.
How Do I Request a Quote from A-1 United?
Requesting a free quote for generator installation in Omaha is a simple process. Let’s take you through it step-by-step.
- Provide A-1 United with some info: Our expert System Design Specialists need a few details from you before installation can begin. This info is to ensure we set you up with the perfect model of standby generator.
- Do you have natural gas or propane?
- How many electrical breaker panels do you have?
- What is the amperage of the main breaker?
- Are there subpanels? What does it feed power to?
- What (if any) gas appliances are in the house?
- What is your home’s square footage?
- What is the distance between the electrical and gas meters?
- Take photos of your electrical panel and breakers: You’ll also want to photograph any subpanels and the electrical and gas meters. These photos are best taken from about 10 feet back to help determine how installation should work.
- Send info and photos to your assigned System Design Specialist: Your System Design Specialist can review your information and determine the best model of Generac generator for your needs. A properly sized whole-house generator is the only way to guarantee power to everything you want!
We strive to provide your initial installation estimate within two business days, so sending us this information promptly goes a long way. Once the estimate is accepted, your System Design Specialist will set an appointment to come to your home and give you a formal proposal. After acceptance of the proposal, we will meet with the utility companies to verify capacities. Following that we will collect a deposit and set your appointment for your generator installation!
A-1 United Heating, Air & Electrical will be happy to help you find and install a quality standby generator for valuable protection the next time a power outage happens. To start the quote process, give us a call today at 402-593-7500.