Even though power outages aren’t an everyday occurrence, they can stir up a lot of trouble when you do have to deal with them. Home generator installation offers a wide range of benefits, including:
Safe, reliable power for your entire home: There’s a reason standby generators are also called whole-house generators. Generac generators create enough power for your heating, cooling and appliances. And with natural gas and propane models available, you have options when it comes to fuel choice.
Automatic startup and safety notifications: Generac generators start immediately after detecting a power outage. This limits the inconvenience and problems that arise with an unexpected loss of power. And with Mobile Link™ Remote Monitoring, you can check on your generator’s status and receive maintenance alerts from your smartphone or other device.
Trusted Generac generator installers: A-1 United Heating, Air & Electrical excels at generator installation. And as your local expert generator installers, we want you to have an amazing customer experience from the beginning. We’ll make sure your home is prepared for the next power outage.
How to Request an Estimate from A-1 United’s Generator Installers in Omaha, NE
Requesting a free estimate from our generator installers in Omaha, NE, is a simple process. Let’s take you through it step-by-step.
- Provide A-1 United with info about your home: Our expert system design specialists need a few details from you before installation can begin. This info is to ensure we set you up with the right standby generator model.
- Do you have natural gas or propane?
- How many electrical breaker panels do you have?
- What is the amperage of the main breaker?
- Are there sub-panels? What does it feed power to?
- What (if any) gas appliances are in the house?
- What is your home’s square footage?
- What is the distance between the electrical and gas meters?
- Take photos of your electrical panel and breakers: You’ll also want to photograph any sub-panels and the electrical and gas meters. These photos are best taken from about 10 feet away to make the installation process smoother.
- Send info and photos to your assigned system design specialist: Your A1 United system design specialist will review your information and determine the right home generator for your needs.
We strive to provide your initial installation estimate within two business days, so sending us this information promptly goes a long way.
After you accept your estimate:
- Your system design specialist with make an appointment to visit your home and give you a formal proposal.
- After you accept the proposal, we’ll meet with your utility companies to verify capacities.
- We will then collect your deposit and set an appointment for your generator installation.
A-1 United Heating, Air & Electrical will be happy to help you find and expertly handle your backup generator installation so your comfort is protected the next time a power outage happens. To request a free, no-pressure estimate, give us a call at 402-593-7500 today.