During this time of the COVID-19 Outbreak we are keeping up to date with current regulations pertaining to the Omaha-Metro area and taking our own measures to continue to serve our valued customers until advised otherwise by city officials.
We are choosing this because, like many things in your home, heating and air conditioning are necessary to keep a comfortable life during this time of outbreak.
Measures that our company are taking includes:
- Social distancing – our office has been changed to necessary personnel only
- Sanitizing or washing hands before and after each service call
- Sanitizing the common areas of their work vehicles and tools after each service call
- Sanitizing the work area and equipment in the home/business
- Not allowing sick employees or employees with sick family members to come to work
To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we will be asking if anyone is sick or quarantined before setting up a visit to your home or business. If this is true, we will unfortunately have to wait until no one is sick or quarantined to enter the premises.
We are happy to serve all our customers we can in this time of outbreak and thank you for the opportunity to do so.
If you have any questions, concerns, or need to schedule an emergency appointment please call us at 402-593-7500.